Today we released MailerQ version 2.0, a version that has some very big changes and an awesome new feature: Copernica's Responsive Email algorithm has been embedded into MailerQ. We have also added SMTP-authentication by username and password, made improvements to the log files and renamed the "body" and "keepbody" property (for backwards compatibility "body" and "keepbody" are still accepted)
MailerQ version 2.0 released
MailerQ version 1.1.3 released
MailerQ version 1.1.3 has just been released. Two new features have been added to MailerQ in this release: DKIM keys can now also be used for other domains, and it is now possible to override the EHLO/HELO domain name that MailerQ uses for sending out email. Besides these two new features, several bugs have been fixed.
MailerQ 1.1.1 bug fix release
This is mainly a bug fix release that solves a few issues that did not make it into the release of version 1.1. We highly recommend upgrading to this new release, as some of these bugs might make your system vulnerable for abuse.
MailerQ version 1.1 release
MailerQ version 1.1 has been released. This is a major update that adds a new 'smarthost' feature, which allows you use MailerQ in combination with an SMTP-relay. We also added a plugin architecture, which allows you to extend the functionality of MailerQ by building your own 'plugins'.
MailerQ 1.0.6 release
Update 1.0.6 of MailerQ has been released. This is a bugfix release and fixes a bug in regex flood patterns.