MailerQ 1.0 officially released
It is finally here, the 1.0 release of MailerQ! We are confident in MailerQ's performance and stability and have decided to officially release MailerQ. This does not mark the end of development; we will continue to work on MailerQ and you can still expect frequent updates and improvements.
If you are interested in using the full power of MailerQ, you can purchase an enterprise license. The enterprise version of MailerQ no longer limits the send speed of our MTA and allows you to send as many messages as fast as you want. The enterprise license also gives you acces to professional support.
The 1.0 release comes with the following improvements and bugfixes:
- Support for HTTPS connections for the management console.
- Dropdown with cluster nodes is now alphabetically ordered.
- Optimized inter-thread communication.
- Connection state is now also logged for errors of type "lost".
- Error log file is now appropriate user permissions.
- Solved extreme slow delivery rate, when license file contained an unlimited capacity