Back to overview
MailerQ 0.9.1 Release
Published on August 29, 2014 | By MailerQ
We are pleased to announce the release of MailerQ 0.9.1 This release comes with several improvements and bug fixes:
- When a mail can be sent from multiple ips, MTA's that are not on pause are now first tried.
- Information on parked messages added on a per-domain and per-MTA basis.
- General tweaks to the responsiveness of the interface.
- Added an alias-picker in the domain view for easier navigation between similar domains.
- A warning is displayed on the DKIM overview page if MailerQ is configured without DKIM support
- Improved the live log monitor, it is now less likely to slow down the browser.
- Query errors when loading, storing or removing capacities from the database are now logged.
- Added error checking for log file writing.
- Fixed important bug that caused many messages to end up with a 'nodata' error.
- Emails with no body and no key are now immediately reported with a nodata error, without setting up a SMTP connection.Flood pattern was active for a too short period of time.
- Fixed capacities not immediately being loaded (it took five minutes).
- Removing a capacity linked to a specific MTA caused a crash.
- Fixed storing capacities not working when MailerQ uses a Sqlite database.
- Fixed potential crash in log writer because it was accessed from multiple threads.
- The initial log file was opened for user 'root', this is now chown'ed to the right user.
- Minor interface bugs fixed.