MailerQ version 0.9.0 released
Yes, you read that right! Only a week after the 0.8 release of MailerQ, we are proud to announce MailerQ version 0.9. Besides several bug fixes this version also moved the AMQP channels to seperate threads to make them run faster. We hope you enjoy our latest release! We will release version 1.0 soon!
- AMQP channels now run in separate threads making them run faster.
- Cluster configuration options defaults (empty) now point to the same rabbitmq instance as outbox queue.
- New options to bind web interface and SMTP server to specified IP addresses.
- Different log behavior, now logs are rotated when they reach certains size. (100MB by default)
- Fixed race conditions causing fatal crashes.
- Fixed bug in PostgreSQL queries.
- Added missing files in www dir.