Back to overview
MailerQ 1.0.4 release
Published on October 17, 2014 | By MailerQ
It's been a busy week. We've just released MailerQ 1.0.4 only 2 days after MailerQ 1.0.3. Those two releases bring several improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixed bug with some messages being discarded when using CLI mode.
- Added support for new OpenSSL versions.
- Added missing button to add new domain on the email throttling page.
- Fixed possible infinite loop in delegations.
- Fixed bug that made MailerQ always use all ips for a receiving domain, even the fallback ips.
- It is now possible to toggle if SMTP monitor should display email bodies.