Version 4.2.8: Bug fixes and certificate reloading
We brought out MailerQ 4.2.8 today. In this new version a couple of small issues have been fixed, and we've added a new feature: MailerQ now automatically recognizes when a SSL certificate or the license file is updated. It is no longer necessary to restart MailerQ when such changes are made.
- We fixed an issue in the logfilter where tags with spaces in them couldn't be searched
- We added a sane default capacity setting when no capacity was defined
- We fixed an issue with editing the default capacity
- We fixed an issue where the message expire time in RabbitMQ and the TTL in the NoSQL storage could get out of sync
- We fixed a text overflow in error tables in the management console
- We now also match the flood patterns against the very first SMTP message that is received
None of the fixes or new features are very critical, so there is no need to upgrade immediately.