MailerQ 1.0.1 released
We have just released MailerQ 1.0.1. This release brings several new features and bug fixes. There currently are some problems with registering on the website and creating a license. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to register or buy a license. These problems will be fixed in the coming week. Find the complete list with updates below.
- Delegations - it is now possible to delegate all or some messages from one mta ip to another (for example if the ip got gray/blacklisted).
- Editing capacities via the web interface has been improved.
- Mta IPs and domains webpages now uses JSON arrays (that lowers amount of data sent from server).
- When a mail could be sent from multiple MTA's, and one of them was put on pause, the mail is now first tried to be delivered from one of the other MTA's
- The ajax call that is used by the dropdown boxes for selecting an MTA and selecting a delegate have been made faster.
- The initial data that is sent to the chart has been optimized.
- Pausing a domain was not working, this has been fixed.
- Fixed bug in IP addresses/ranges when no mask was supplied.
- Fixed buffer overflow on optimized Debian code.
- Fixed autoincrement columns for Sqlite.
- Application was not closed correctly when cluster was not running.
- When a MailerQ instance closes down, it announces that to the cluster, so that other cluster nodes will no longer send messages to it.
- Max idle time was passed on in millieconds from the config file, this should have been seconds.