How to send email with MailerQ?
Once you have a running MailerQ instance, you want to use it to send out mailings. But how do you get your mails into MailerQ? There are many ways to do this:
- drop files into MailerQ's spool directory
- use MailerQ as a Command Line utility to read messages from standard input
- send files to the built-in MailerQ SMTP server
- send JSON-encoded email directly over REST API
- send JSON-encoded email directly to RabbitMQ
After sending the email, MailerQ publishes a JSON-encoded copy to the result queue, and, depending on whether the delivery was successful, into the success or failure queues. Your own application or script can read these results up for further processing.